Insider tips on what you'll be eating and drinking at Rock Relief
February 15 brings Rock Relief to Brookie Oval for the venues first live music gig since the Bourbon Festival in 2007. But this time it’s all about family, friends, fun & fundraising (and some fantastic music of course) – a community event not to be missed!
With gates opening at 12:30pm, there will be plenty on offer to keep everyone entertained between sets – hair braiding, face painting, raffles & markets as well as an array of food from tasty German Sausages, to handcrafted Yum Cha & Turkish Gozleme.
Plenty of water stations will be available. BYO your own water bottle.
Our friends at 4 Pines will also be providing the brews making for a fun day out for all.
• Let’s Do Yum Cha – handcrafted yum cha
• Inbocca – Italian classics with a modern twist
• Satay Brothers – Asian street food
• Lambda Souvla Grill – Greek street food
• Authentic Turkish Gozleme – Fresh Turkish Gozleme
• Berlin Bangers – Tasty German sausages
• Mr Kernal – Chip on a stick and corn
• Whip Van Sprinkle – Soft serve ice cream
• Loaded Caffeine – Coffee van
All proceeds from the event will go towards helping fire and drought affected communities.